Alexander L. Besedin is an active member of the International Informatization Academy and the International Academy of Energyinformative Sciences,
Doctor of Economics, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.), Doctor of Public Creation, Doctor of Education, Full Professor, president of the Consulting and Corporate Learning Department
of the International Public Development Academy, head of management disciplines set at the Center of Management Staff Training of the Academy of National Economy under the Government
of the Russian Federation.
He is actively working in the following areas:
- systems theory and systems methodology in application to contemporary management and organizational design practice;
- management of researches, development and innovative projects (macro- and microeconomic concepts);
- enterprises and organizations reformation and restructuring;
- social and economic processes research and modern sociology of the organization, management of the balanced stable regions development projects;
- consulting projects economics and management (consulting structures development, management consulting);
- organizational learning and knowledge management;
- formation of the innovative development areas and science towns.
The basic results of activity:
- design of the hypercompetitive organizations building conception – biocybercorporations.
The theory and methodology of cybercorporate management based on Flexible Integrative Systems of Consulting and Corporate Learning, created by A.L. Besedin, is recognized in the Certificate issued by the Academy of the Peoples of the World "ELITE" as an innovation;
- creation of the theory and methodology of industrial enterprises restructuring;
- formation of the conceptual basis of innovative development areas and science towns building in the conditions of dynamic changes of macro- and microeconomics;
- development of the projects of national and regional management systems of material support of national economic on the basis of global and regional information computerized networks;
- creation of the methodology of Flexible Integrative Complexes of Automatic Design, Manufacture and Management building;
- design of the conception of small Russian towns revival based on Magnetic Educational Centers (in the coauthorship with L.S. Bolotova, an active member of The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and the International Informatization Academy,
Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor);
- a series of monographies and 18 author's courses on different directions of management in adult learning system in accordance with the concept of UNESCO;
- initiation and launching of the scientific and popular TV program cycle "Informatics for Everybody" on the Far East State TV, publications on management and marketing in the periodical press and as a series of monographs under the name "Business Club for Teenagers»;
- creation of the Formula CCL (Consulting & Corporate Learning), which defines a condition of achievement of synergy effect from the combining of corporate learning and consulting into the Flexible Integrative Systems of Consulting and Corporate Learning.
A.L. Besedin is the author of 287 scientific papers, 9 author's certificates and 10 monographs. He is the author of the following monographs on the actual problems of modern management:
- The theory of contemporary organizations management in turbulent social and economic environment: survival, reformation and development (2004)
- Restructuring the corporation from systems approach point of view: conceptual models, strategic decisions, business processes and business units (2003)
- Systems methodology of industrial enterprises restructuring in conditions of dynamic changes of macro- and microeconomic factors of the national economy (2004)
- Theoretical and methodological basic of reformation of real sector of economy enterprises (2005)
- Systems approach to human resource management within the conception of modern management (2001)
Recognition and awards
A.L. Besedin is a Laureate of the International Competition "Elite of the Informationologists of the World" (rewarding - foto; fifth volume of special IIA publication
"Elite of the Informationologists of the World" - page 28).
He has been awarded for more than 30 years activity as a leader, consultant and participant of different projects in science, technics, manufacture, management and education with the High International Order "For Faithful Promotion of Information Community"
(rewarding - foto) and the High International Medal "For Faithful Promotion of Information Community" (rewarding - foto), the High International Order "For Outstanding Merits in Informationology"
(rewarding - foto),
two Sergey Mosin Prizes, the Silver Medal of Olomouc University (Czech Republic), the badge «Inventor of the USSR», the Silver Medal of the USSR VDNH - National Economy Achievements Exhibition, the Honorary Certificate of the MACHPROM Presidium, the Honorary badge
of Czech-Soviet friendship, the Honorary Diploma of the International Congress ACADEMIA FILM, the Certificate of the Russian Project Management Association SOVNET, the Honorary Diploma of the Intergovernmental TV&Radio Company "MIR".
A.L. Besedin's activity in the business education sphere has been awarded with the Honorary Certificate of the International Public Development Academy (as a scientist and an organizer for the launching of the new type educational organizations in Russia and
creation of author's courses in modern management), the Certificate of the Heinz Nixdorf Foundation Programme, the Honorary Title of Grand Master of International Interacademical Union (Canada).
Telephone/fax: 8-(495) 423-88-31
Telephone: 8-(916) 805 0945. (Klopov Anatoly Petrovich)